Living an Awakened Life RetreatLast day to register: Thursday Dec. 12
Welcome Seekers, Meditators, Healers and Teachers,
- On a spiritual path and wanting to connect with others like you?
- Feeling like your spiritual practice is stalled?
- Amid the transition of awakening?
- Feeling like life doesn’t make sense any more?
- Unsure how to make the changes you want in life?
- Want support to move forward?
You’re in the right place! Whether you are here to heal and open your life to your greatest potential – or to feel supported as you continue to explore your spiritual depths.
Yes, it’s possible for you to finally overcome your old patterns, even if you have worked on it before. You can experience instant healing of things that may have bothered you for years.
Deep healing and happiness are possible. Living a joyful life is possible.
Imagine what your life can be like when you…
- Release your old story
- Release old shock and trauma
- Sense your own inner guidance
- Enjoy the support of others
- Quickly move to the stillness within
I love sitting in spiritual space with Lynne and other faith based, spiritual women. There is always healing and growth that occurs. Lynne brings wisdom and love. I have more clarity and peace because of Lynne’s Journey to Awakening class.
– Rev. Sandra Hopper, “Pray without ceasing.”
My own process of shifting from suffering to a whole new view on life is, in part, why I have created this retreat. After a surviving a house fire at age two and a half, losing my father and two sisters in that fire, not surprisingly, developed PTSD.
That trauma, coupled living with the family dysfunction that followed, instigated my choice to live a spiritual life.
Tragedy and the abuse and neglect afterward left me with low self-esteem and deep loneliness. My response to the pain included being especially hard on myself and demanding high achievement.
Ultimately, though, I couldn’t just stay unhappy.
I became a seeker. I studied and followed teachers. I questioned everything with the intention of healing.
This in turn, led to a new and deeply satisfying life, accomplished through therapeutic and spiritual practices.
Now instead of fear of suffering, I see any challenge as an opportunity to recognize something is off within me – which I can heal. Then I can begin to identify which beliefs are limiting me, and I do the work to heal it.
Today, I rarely experience any PTSD symptoms. My self-esteem is strong. Instead of feeling alone, I am aware of my connection with my Creator and with angels. I know I receive guidance and love all the time.
I take care of and stand up for myself. I have long, lovely marriage. And best of all, I now have the honor and sacred task of assisting others in their spiritual journey, in healing their pain and expanding their awareness, which brings me deep satisfaction and joy.
That’s why… I needed all this for myself and I created The Living an Awakened Retreat.
Living an Awakened Life Retreat
I can help you create these results in your own life.
During this two day retreat, you can:
- heal your past at all levels
- hear your own inner guidance at a deeper level
- release unwanted patterns that are holding you back
- know you are progressing – even if it feels like you are holding still or stuck
- request a healing – and get it!
- receive Divine downloads personalized for you
- journal and share your aha’s and insights in a safe space, with like-minded people
- soar with our guided meditations
HOW IT IS DELIVERED
This is a two day LIVE retreat on
Friday, December 13 from 3:30 to 5:30 pm and
Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
You can expect to expand your awakening through guided meditations, discussions, Q & A, spiritual guidance, examples and support for your own unique journey all in a safe space with a small group of like-minded people.
In Lynne’s Awakening workshops, I liked all of the handouts, especially the first one that showed all 5 areas of focus, the loving kindness meditation, and the song “May the Long Time Sun” which I still refer to. I especially like the time spent in meditation (loved the upper room guided meditation), the loving energy of your home, the energy & non-judgementalness/acceptance of the others who attended, and the personal attention you were able to give everyone who came forward with an issue, including me.
I learned techniques to raise my vibration, which I can practice throughout the day. The classes helped me re-remember to stay in the here & now, that I already have everything I need, and that I’m never alone. My anxiety almost always comes from one of two things: I’m not accepting the things I cannot change, or I’m trying to do those tasks that come under the heading of God’s job, not mine. ~Susan
Your investment in your spiritual life gets you these three bonus gifts.
- A 12-minute guided theta brain wave state meditation
- My book, A Journey with Matityahu Book 1 Awakening (e-book or paperback)
- A personal session to follow up and answer questions to ensure that you have everything you need.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- A day and a half of guided spiritual facilitation
- Continental breakfast, catered lunch, and afternoon appetizers plus iced tea, water, and coffee
- Follow-up phone or computer session with Dr. Lynne
- 12-minute guided Theta State meditation
- My book (an e-version), A Journey with Matityahu
If you paid for each service individually it would total at least $997 – and we normally charge $697 for the intensive. But for a limited time, it is offered to you for just
SPECIAL PRICING: $297
FAST ACTION BONUS:
For the first 5 people that register, get a private consultation focused on the area of their life in which they wish to see to greatest change.
- How do you make it safe enough for honest sharing at the retreat?
We always start with time to get acquainted and learn what we have in common, plus set our intention for the day.
- What are the people like at your retreats?
The majority of people who attend my events are spiritual, open-hearted, supportive and kind.
- What kind of “healing” work do you do?
Although I am trained in multiple modalities, most of the time you will see me use Theta Healing crated by Vianna Stibal. I am an advanced practitioner and instructor of Theta Healing.
If you have other questions or would like to know more contact me.
We take all major credit cards and PayPal
My favorite type of meditation is your guided meditations.
Thank-you for your presentation on meditation. It reawakened a part of me I had forgotten and will be very helpful in my journey.
The guided meditations opened my “inner sight” to new experiences.
Thanks for your workshop and always making me feel so comfortable. Your guided meditation brought me to tears of joy. I so enjoy our time together.
Thank-you for your workshop. It was illuminating!