Consent and Information Collection and Use
We may use your personal or account information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you and to improve the quality of the Site and Services,
- To provide information to you so that you may use the Site and Services more effectively,
- To create, manage and control your account information, and to verify access rights to services and seminars,
- To bill your account,
- To communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Services, or of the availability of any training we provide,
- To assess service/training levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service/training options,
- To carry out our marketing activities;
- To respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- To respond to your requests for customer service;
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and the public; and as required or authorized by law.
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services/seminars, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature, or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not “opt-out” of are those required to communicate announcements related to the Services, including information specific to your account, planned Services suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
Age of Consent
We do not knowingly provide the Services to, and will not knowingly collect the personal information from anyone under the age of consent.
Rights to Your Information
You have the right to access and edit your information at anytime through the web interface & support email provided as part of the Services.
We may also use your personal information to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers, landing pages or end-users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.